Adhering to the following color reproduction guidelines will help in creating a consistent image and maintaining the visual impact of the visual identity. Whenever possible, the UNC Lineberger logo should appear in Carolina Blue.
The logo may also be reproduced in black or white. When appearing on white or light background, the entire logo should be either black or PMS® 542. When appearing on a dark or black background, the entire logo should reverse out to white.
FOR ALL PRINT PUBLICATIONS:
Carolina Blue = PMS® 542.
For process color matching:
Cyan 62 Magenta 22 Yellow 0 Black 211
FOR ALL WEB APPLICATIONS:
Carolina Blue = #56a0d3 or R 86 G 160 B 211
RESTRICTIONS REGARDING COLOR AND LOGOS:
- Do not change any colors of the signature
- Do not screen any of the signature colors
- Do not print the signature in black over a dark background
- Do not print the reversed out signature onto a light or white background
- Do not place signatures over a heavily patterned background