Support at UNC
We are here for you - a variety of programs and services are available at UNC to help you.
- Comprehensive Cancer Support Program - a multidisciplinary program dedicated to helping patients and their caregivers with cancer treatment, recovery and survivorship. Multidisciplinary means we bring together experts from different professions and areas of expertise to bring you the help you need.
- Financial Assistance - Each potential transplant recipient will meet with our BMT Financial Coordinator to review what will be covered by their insurance carrier.
- Nutrition for Cancer Patients - dedicated nutritionists provide individual nutrition counseling and nutrition classes and educational programs for patients and families
- CarePages - Create a free, private website that makes it easy to stay connected with family, friends and colleagues before, during and after treatment.
- UNC Wellness Center at Meadowmont