Cancer Transitions is a FREE 2 ½ hour, six-week workshop to help cancer survivors and their caregivers make the transition from active treatment to post-treatment care. Expert panelist including physicians, nutritionists, nurses and fitness experts will discuss topics such as: Get Back to Wellness, Healthy Eating Post-treatment, Medical Care and Surveillance, Physical Activity and Emotional Health and Wellbeing.
Cancer Transitions: Moving Beyond Treatment™ has a proven track record as an evidence-based program that provides cancer survivors with the tools they need to take charge of their own health and quality of life.
Locations and Contacts Across the State
- Alamance Regional Cancer Center in Burlington. Sessions begin on Tuesday, September 4th at 4 pm. For registration and more details, call Rosa Davis at 335-586-3737 or email email@example.com
- ECU-Leo Jenkins Cancer Center in Greenville. Sessions begin on Wednesday, September 12th from 5:30- 8:00pm. For more details and registration, call Judy Koutlas at (252) 744-5342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNC Health Care in Chapel Hill. Sessions begin Thursday, September 27th through November 8th from 6:00-8:00 pm at Carolina Pointe II location at 6011 Farrington Road. For registration and more details, call Pamela Durham at 919-843-0935 or email email@example.com
- Pretty in Pink in Wilmington. Sessions begin on Tuesdays Sept.18th, 25th-October 2nd, 9th from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm. Landfall Executive Suites
- 1213 Culbreth Drive Wilmington, NC (behind Northeast Library). For registration and more details, call Pretty In Pink Foundation at 910-620-9871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mission Hospital in Asheville. Six Wednesdays, September 19th-October 24, 5:00-7:00pm. For registration and more details, call Call 828-213-2504 or email email@example.com.