- Patient Insight Webinar: The Importance of Clinical Trials
- Join the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network as it kickstarts its Patient Insight Webinar Series.
|When||Oct 11, 2012 from 08:00 PM to 09:00 PM (US/Eastern / UTC-400)|
|Web||Visit external website|
|Add event to calendar||iCal|
Matthew I. Milowsky, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Section Chief, Genitourinary Oncology Service, Co-Director, Urologic Oncology Program, UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
Margo Michaels, MPH, Executive Director, Education Network to Advance Cancer Clinical Trials (ENACCT)
- What is the purpose of clinical trials?
- How have clinical trials changed the standard of care?
- Why are clinical trials important for bladder cancer?
- Where can you find resources on clinical trials?
- Why enroll in a clinical trial?
The webinar is relevant to bladder cancer patients, caregivers, family and friends. To register for this webinar please click here.
The webinar should last no more than 30-40 minutes. To participate you will need access to a computer. To listen in you can either use a telephone or the speakers on your computer. Limited spaces are available so please register early.