Aid for Cancer Research is a Boston based organization comprised of 20 volunteer women and a medical advisory board. Now in its sixth decade, Aid for Cancer Research is viewed as an important resource in the growth of cancer research departments in every institution throughout the greater Boston area. It supports and establishes cancer research laboratories and offers fellowship assistance. Aid For Cancer Research Fellowships are intended to support qualified individuals in the field of cancer research. The criteria in the choice of Fellows are quality and commitment.
- Application form (+ 9 copies) http://www.aidforcancerresearch.org/acr_fellowship_form.pdf
- The Fellowship will begin on July 1. Applications must be received by October 15 of the prior year. Applicants will be notified by January 31.
- $37,500 stipend first year, $40,000 second year, beginning July 1
- Progress reports from fellow and director after six months, and from fellow after second year
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident