One of the leading cancer centers in the nation, UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. As one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers, UNC Lineberger is rated as exceptional, the highest category, by the National Cancer Institute. The center brings together some of the most exceptional physicians and scientists in the country to investigate and improve the prevention, early detection and treatment of cancer.
To contact the UNC Health Care or UNC School of Medicine newsroom, please click here.
- Latest News from UNC Lineberger
- Drug discovery center draws on UNC bench science Oct 29, 2014
- Hazel Nichols leading study of breast cancer chemoprevention use and adherence in a large integrated healthcare setting Oct 28, 2014
- UNC Lineberger researchers present at international breast cancer conference in Saudi Arabia Oct 28, 2014
- Partnerships, cancer research in Malawi to expand with new grant Oct 24, 2014
- Kicking cancer to the curb! Oct 23, 2014