One of the leading cancer centers in the nation, UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. As one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers, UNC Lineberger is rated as exceptional, the highest category, by the National Cancer Institute. The center brings together some of the most exceptional physicians and scientists in the country to investigate and improve the prevention, early detection and treatment of cancer.
To contact the UNC Health Care or UNC School of Medicine newsroom, please click here.
- Latest News from UNC Lineberger
- UNC Lineberger members to share research, expertise at 2015 AACR meeting Mar 27, 2015
- UNC Lineberger’s Mayer recognized by Oncology Nursing Society Mar 25, 2015
- New UNC Lineberger faculty recruited to launch T-cell cancer therapy trials Mar 25, 2015
- Researchers explore roots of breast cancer disparities at symposium Mar 24, 2015
- UNC Lineberger researchers to study prostate cancer treatment side effects, survival outcomes Mar 17, 2015