One of the leading cancer centers in the nation, UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. As one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers, UNC Lineberger is rated as exceptional, the highest category, by the National Cancer Institute. The center brings together some of the most exceptional physicians and scientists in the country to investigate and improve the prevention, early detection and treatment of cancer.
To contact the UNC Health Care or UNC School of Medicine newsroom, please click here.
- Latest News from UNC Lineberger
- Partnerships, cancer research in Malawi to expand with new grant Oct 24, 2014
- Kicking cancer to the curb! Oct 23, 2014
- UNC scientists discover hidden subpopulation of melanoma cells Oct 22, 2014
- Meyer named faculty director of ICISS Oct 22, 2014
- Sylvia Hatchell speaks at 6th Annual UNC Coping with Cancer Symposium Oct 21, 2014