One of the leading cancer centers in the nation, UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. As one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers, UNC Lineberger is rated as exceptional, the highest category, by the National Cancer Institute. The center brings together some of the most exceptional physicians and scientists in the country to investigate and improve the prevention, early detection and treatment of cancer.
To contact the UNC Health Care or UNC School of Medicine newsroom, please click here.
- Latest News from UNC Lineberger
- Cancer and Older Adults forum held at Friday Center Nov 20, 2014
- UNC researchers create new technique to silence leading cancer-causing gene Nov 13, 2014
- Moschos named one of 11 NCI Cancer Clinical Investigator Team Leadership Awardees Nov 12, 2014
- HPV vaccine uptake among girls is lowest in states with highest rates of cervical cancer Nov 11, 2014
- Nichols awarded $200,000 Avon grant to study pregnancy-associated breast cancer Nov 11, 2014