One of the leading cancer centers in the nation, UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. As one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers, UNC Lineberger is rated as exceptional, the highest category, by the National Cancer Institute. The center brings together some of the most exceptional physicians and scientists in the country to investigate and improve the prevention, early detection and treatment of cancer.
To contact the UNC Health Care or UNC School of Medicine newsroom, please click here.
- Latest News from UNC Lineberger
- Ewend receives Fuller Award Nov 26, 2014
- Team of UNC Lineberger researchers published in Cancer Nov 25, 2014
- Dittmer lab research published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) Nov 25, 2014
- Smith and Milowsky publish JCO editorial Nov 25, 2014
- Honoring excellence in oncology nursing and clinical services Nov 25, 2014