One of the leading cancer centers in the nation, UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. As one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers, UNC Lineberger is rated as exceptional, the highest category, by the National Cancer Institute. The center brings together some of the most exceptional physicians and scientists in the country to investigate and improve the prevention, early detection and treatment of cancer.
To contact the UNC Health Care or UNC School of Medicine newsroom, please click here.
- Latest News from UNC Lineberger
- Hoadley and Perou research featured in ASCO annual review Jan 20, 2015
- Gershon, Gama named 2015 recipients of Weatherspoon Family Brain Tumor Research Award Jan 20, 2015
- UNC Health Registry Partnership results in new research publications Jan 20, 2015
- Breast cancer prevention drug benefit varies among at-risk women, study finds Jan 20, 2015
- Wang published in Nanoscale Jan 15, 2015