One of the leading cancer centers in the nation, UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. As one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers, UNC Lineberger is rated as exceptional, the highest category, by the National Cancer Institute. The center brings together some of the most exceptional physicians and scientists in the country to investigate and improve the prevention, early detection and treatment of cancer.
To contact the UNC Health Care or UNC School of Medicine newsroom, please click here.
- Latest News from UNC Lineberger
- UNC Lineberger hosts Kidney Cancer Association Patient and Survivor Conference Dec 19, 2014
- Beating cancer shouldn’t mean the end of care Dec 19, 2014
- Pecot named one of only two ACS Mentored Research Scholar awardees Dec 18, 2014
- Free legal help for those who need it most Dec 18, 2014
- UNC Lineberger members present at 2014 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Dec 09, 2014