One of the leading cancer centers in the nation, UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. As one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers, UNC Lineberger is rated as exceptional, the highest category, by the National Cancer Institute. The center brings together some of the most exceptional physicians and scientists in the country to investigate and improve the prevention, early detection and treatment of cancer.
To contact the UNC Health Care or UNC School of Medicine newsroom, please click here.
- Latest News from UNC Lineberger
- Damania appointed Assistant Dean for Research Sep 11, 2014
- Basch contributes to new ASCO guidelines for prostate cancer treatment Sep 08, 2014
- UNC researchers find new genetic target for a different kind of cancer drug Sep 08, 2014
- Popular cancer drug target implicated in cardiovascular defects Sep 08, 2014
- Reporting back (Spoiler: it’s awesome news!) Sep 05, 2014