One of the leading cancer centers in the nation, UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. As one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers, UNC Lineberger is rated as exceptional, the highest category, by the National Cancer Institute. The center brings together some of the most exceptional physicians and scientists in the country to investigate and improve the prevention, early detection and treatment of cancer.
To contact the UNC Health Care or UNC School of Medicine newsroom, please click here.
- Latest News from UNC Lineberger
- Few online e-cigarette vendors block sales to minors, UNC Lineberger study finds Mar 02, 2015
- Rising thyroid cancer rate linked to more testing, UNC-led study finds Feb 27, 2015
- UNC researchers study tobacco cessation needs from patient perspective Feb 23, 2015
- Wang published in Biomaterials Feb 20, 2015
- UNC Lineberger-led study builds understanding of hepatitis C virus replication Feb 19, 2015