Generation of genetically engineered mice
- Sophisticated targeting allele design and production
- ES production and blastocyst injection
- Transgenic production through pronuclear injection
- GEMM support technologies
- Test novel therapeutics using GEMMs in a manner faithful to human cancers
This core facility is under the direction of faculty directors Bernard Weissman, PhD, and Norman Sharpless, MD, and facility director Dale Cowley, PhD.
Dr. Dale Cowley, 919-843-9125 (p), 919-962-4296 (f), or email
Location and Hours
120 Mason Farm Road
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.