- Analytical studies at GLP and non-GLP levels
- Development of drug formulations
- Development and validation of analytical assays in biological matrices
- Sample analysis and PK/PD data analysis
- Specialized methods for nanoparticle pharmacology
This core facility is under the direction of faculty director William Zamboni, PharmD, PhD, and GLP Laboratory Director John Kagel, PhD. It is affiliated with the UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center and the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy.
Dr. William Zamboni, phone at 919-843-6665 or email
Additional staff member contacts:
The TOND2I Lab: 1022A/B Genetic Medicine Building.
GLP Bioanalytical Facility: 3301 Kerr Hall
Dr. Zamboni's Office: 1013 Genetic Medicine Building, 120 Mason Farm RD, CB 7361, UNC-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599