- Strengthening Community-Academic Partnerships
- This series will consist of one and a half-hour sessions to promote community engagement and engaged scholarship being done at UNC-CH.
|When||Nov 15, 2013 from 09:00 AM to 10:45 AM (US/Eastern / UTC-500)|
|Where||Toy Lounge, Dey Hall|
|Contact Name||Melissa Green|
|Web||Visit external website|
|Add event to calendar||iCal|
During this seminar presenters will:
- Discuss the process of community-engaged research
- Describe the challenges of building community-academic partnerships
- Identify strategies and skills for maintaining community-academic partnerships
- Melissa Green, MPH, Project Manager
NC TraCS Cares
- Mysha Wynn, MA, Ed, Executive Director
Bagels and coffee will be provided.
« Previous: The Art of Falling Apart: Exploiting Nanomaterial Disassembly for Health Sciences Next: Enhancing Translational Disease Research with Veterinary Comparative Pathology Expertise »