- Tobacco Cessation & PCMH: Advances in Evidence-based Treatment Webinar
- Presenters: Adam Goldstein, MD and Carol Ripley-Moffitt, MDiv, CTTS
|When||Feb 20, 2013 from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM (US/Eastern / UTC-500)|
|Where||Brinkhous-Bullitt Building, Room 219|
|Add event to calendar||iCal|
- To update participants on the best evidence regarding effective pharmacotherapy for tobacco cessation.
- To discuss how to optimally enhance your office systems to support tobacco users in their quit attempts.
- To align tobacco cessation with PCMH certification efforts.
This webinar is limited to 100 online participants. Groups sharing one connection are encouraged. Register here.
Email reminders will be sent out prior to the webinar and will contain the URL and instructions for participating in the webinar.
Sponsored by: North Carolina Network Consortium (NCNC), UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center (LCCC), Health e NC, UNC Physicians Network (UNCPN), and Greensboro Area Health Education Center (AHEC)