When making an online gift, use the drop down to select a specific area to support. If the area or fund you’d like to support is not listed, please call (919) 966-5905 or email us to confirm your gift is directed correctly. If mailing in a check, please note your desired area of support in the memo line or in an enclosed note.
Supporting our Greatest Needs
- Your unrestricted gifts where the need is greatest enable us to fund priority areas where we can make the most impact in the fight against cancer.
- Gifts to the LCCC Cancer Research Memorial Fund support our greatest research needs to significantly increase the pace of discovery and pioneer new approaches to care.
Supporting Patients and Families
- Gifts to the Comprehensive Cancer Support Program (CCSP) provide valuable assistance for economically stressed patients such as vouchers for gas and food, and help fund patient educational materials, cancer support groups, individual and family counseling, massage therapy, nutritional counseling, symptom management and beautiful wigs, hats and scarves to warm both the head and the heart!
- Gifts to the N.C. Cancer Hospital Fund help provide the best possible “multidisciplinary” cancer care and offer unique treatment innovations for the toughest cases.
Supporting Specific Types of Cancer
You may direct your gifts to any of our major program areas. If you’d like to support an area not listed, please call (919) 966-5905 to discuss with a member of our team.
- Bladder Cancer Center of Excellence
- Bone and Soft Tissue Oncology Program (Sarcoma)
- Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation Program
- Brain Metastases Specialty Clinic
- UNC Breast Center
- Cancer Genetics Program
- Comprehensive Cancer Support Program
- Gastrointestinal Oncology Program (Colon, Liver, Pancreas, Rectum, Stomach)
- Geriatric Oncology Program
- Gynecologic Oncology Program
- Head and Neck Oncology Program (Mouth, Throat, Thyroid, Nasal Cavity, Sinuses, Salivary Glands, Parathyroid)
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Program
- Myeloma Program
- Neuro-oncology Program
- Pediatric Hematology Oncology Program
- Skin Cancer and Melanoma Program
- Thoracic Oncology Program (Chest, Lungs, Esophagus, Adrenal)
- Urologic Oncology Program (Prostate, Bladder, Urethra, Kidney, Testicle)