Central Line Care Educational Videos
- Types of Central Lines
- Central Line Port Care
- Dressing Changes for Tunneled Line
- PICC Line Care
- Central Line Flushing and Cap Changes
- Central Line Care Emergency Procedures
- Central Line Common Questions
Bladder Cancer Advocacy NetworkBCAN’s mission is to increase public awareness about bladder cancer; to advance bladder cancer research; and to provide educational and support services for the bladder cancer community.
Triangle Bladder Cancer Support GroupThe Triangle Bladder Cancer Support Group was an outgrowth as the result of the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network’s Regional Forum held in Chapel Hill, NC on May 15, 2010.
- American Cancer Society
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (Cancer.net)
- National Cancer Institute
- The Guide to Living with Bladder Cancer
- UNC Department of Urology: Bladder Cancer Fact Sheet
- Comprehensive guide for patients newly diagnosed with deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
External links provided do not constitute an endorsement or specific recommendation.