Department of Health Behavior
Gillings School of Global Public Health
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Primary Mentor: Erin Sutfin, PhD
I am a 2nd year PhD student in the Department of Health Behavior at the Gillings School of Global Public Health. I work as a pre-doctoral fellow on the OTP messaging project, and I am particularly interested in strategies to identify and prevent youth uptake of OTP. Prior to coming to Gillings, I worked at the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids and served as a Fulbright Fellow in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Publications on Tobacco Control
- Lee JG, Orlan EN, Sewell KB, Ribisl KM. A new form of nicotne retailers: A systematic review of sales and marketing practicies of vape shops. Tobacco Control, advanace online publication.
- Ribisl, KM, Seidenberg, AB, & Orlan, EN. (2016) Recommendations for U.S. public policies regulating electronic cigarettes. Journal of Policy Analysis and Management.
- Ribisl, KM, Seidenbrg, AB, & Orlan, EN. (2016) Comprehe nsive e-cigarette regulation as a step toward harm reduction. Journal of Policy Analysis and Management.35(2), 492.
- Ribisl, K. M., Seidenberg, A. B., & Orlan, E. N. (2016). Recommendations for us public policies regulating electronic cigarettes. Journal of Policy Analysis and Management.
- Ribisl, K. M., Seidenberg, A. B., & Orlan, E. N. (2016). COMPREHENSIVE E-CIGARETTE REGULATION AS A STEP TOWARD HARM REDUCTION. Journal of policy analysis and management:[the journal of the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management], 35(2), 492.
- Sutfin EL, Cornacchione J, Lazard AJ, Orlan E, Suerken CK, Wiseman KD, Reboussin BA, Wolfson M, & Noar SM. Developing a point-of-sale health communication campaign for cigarillos and waterpipe tobacco. Health Communication. 2017; accepted.