Please note that the Multiple Myeloma and Amyloidosis program has moved to UNC Hospitals Hillsborough Campus. Find more information on the Multiple Myeloma page.
Assistant Professor, Hematology
School of Medicine
Area of Interest
Eben Lichtman, MD, focuses his research on the development of chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapies for patients with acute myeloid leukemia and multiple myeloma.
Awards and Honors
- American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Young Investigator Award, 2018
- First place poster award, translational research category, UNC Lineberger Annual Retreat, 2017
- Outstanding Fellow Award, North Carolina Oncology Association, 2017
- Selected to participate in American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)/ASCO Molecular Biology in Clinical Oncology Workshop, Snowmass, CO, 2017
- Selected for Immunotherapy T32 Training Grant, UNC-Chapel Hill, 2017
- Selected to participate in AACR/ASCO Methods in Clinical Cancer Research Workshop, Vail, CO, 2016