Area of interest
I am a thoracic and head/neck medical oncologist. My research interests include targeted therapies, combination immunotherapy trials, and translational studies to identify molecular markers for treatment response and resistance.
Awards and Honors
- Measey Physician Scientist Fellowship Award, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania 2017
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences TL1 Award 2017
- Ruth L. Kirschstein Institutional National Research Service Award 2015-2017
- Rose and Hershel Kanovsky Prize in Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania 2011
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society 2010