- This event has passed.
NCCC Lecture: Caring for the Patient with Cervical Cancer
February 26, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Lyn Filip, RN, BSN, OCN
Division of Gynecologic Oncology
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Describe the types, stages, and diagnostic tests available for treating cervical cancer patients.
- Identify the relationship between HPV and cervical cancer and ways to prevent HPV infection.
- Discuss the treatment options, management of side effects, and emotional needs of patients with cervical cancer.
- Discuss the importance of collaboration and teamwork to enhance quality of care and patient outcomes.
- Flyer (Coming Soon)
- Presentation Handout (Coming Soon)
- Live Link (Coming Soon)