- This event has passed.
Medical and Surgical Oncology Lecture: Managing Lung Cancer Heterogeneity
January 24, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Jason Akulian, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Director, Interventional Pulmonology
School of Medicine
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
The most common lung cancers are known to have diverse pathological features and recent research has further identified distinct diseases with genetic and cellular heterogeneity. This lecture will provide strategies for managing this heterogeneity during clinical evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Define lung cancer heterogeneity.
- Discuss lung cancer heterogeneity.
- Implement treatment decisions based on a patient’s lung cancer heterogeneity.
- Flyer (Coming Soon)
- Live Link (Coming Soon. Livestream of lecture; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.
- All other documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators (including WebEx connection information, presentation handout, and links to obtain certificates) can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.