- This event has passed.
RN and Allied Health Lecture: Palliative Care Opportunities
July 11, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Nicole Sartor, RN, MSN, C-PNP-PC
Children’s Supportive Care Team
UNC Palliative Care Program
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Palliative Care Opportunities
This talk will address common myths of palliative and hospice care and explore multiple points along the health trajectory of a patient when a team might consider a palliative care consult. We will consider possible sources of suffering and interventions.
Learning objectives will be posted soon
- Attend the live lecture, either by going to a designated site or by using Zoom (registration link above).
- Be present in the lecture for a minimum of 50 minutes.
- After attending the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The instructions and password for the evaluation will be provided after the lecture is over.
- If you attend at a designated site, the site coordinator will provide you with the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- If you attend via Zoom Webinar, you will receive an email 24 hours after the lecture with a link to the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- Attendance at the live lecture is required to receive the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- Flyer ( JPEG | PDF ) (Pending Flyer)
- Presentation Handout (Coming Soon)
- Live Link (Livestream of lecture; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators (including connection information, presentation handout, and links to obtain certificates) can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
*Lecture topic subject to change.