- This event has passed.
NCCC Lecture: End-of-Life Care Options for Patients with Cancer
November 27, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Christine Kistler, MD, MASc
Division of Geriatric Medicine
Department of Family Medicine
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Distinguish between the palliative care and hospice care services that are available to cancer patients.
- Define the providers, admittance requirements, care structure, and expense coverage available for palliative and hospice care services.
- Discuss the importance of collaboration and teamwork to enhance quality of end-of-life care for cancer patients.
- Identify resources that are available to patients and families to learn more about palliative and hospice care services.
- Flyer (Coming Soon)
- Presentation Handout (Coming Soon)
- Live Link (Coming Soon)