- This event has passed.
Medical and Surgical Oncology Lecture: Immunotherapy Advances in Lung Cancer
February 21, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Chad Pecot, MD
This lecture will describe the rationale behind using immunotherapy in lung cancer, the current standard of care use of immunotherapy, and future directions.
- To understand basic tumor immunology and concepts regarding use of the immune system to combat cancer.
- To describe current FDA approved immunotherapies in lung cancer.
- To outline some of the promising future directions in immunotherapy.
- Flyer ( PDF | .DOCX )
- Live Link (Livestream of lecture; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
- All other documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators (including WebEx connection information, presentation handout, and links to obtain certificates) can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
*Lecture topic subject to change.