- This event has passed.
Medical and Surgical Oncology Lecture: Renal Cell Carcinoma – Past, Present, and Future
August 23, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Tracy Rose, MD, MPH
Division of Hematology and Oncology
School of Medicine
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
This lecture will provide an overview of the epidemiology of kidney cancer and provide information on recent advances in treatment.
- State the risk factors for kidney cancer, including the genetic syndromes associated with renal cell carcinoma.
- Discuss the current status of adjuvant treatment for high-risk localized kidney cancer.
- State the standard first- and second-line systemic therapies for metastatic kidney cancer.
- Live Link (Coming Soon, livestream of lecture; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture)
- All other documents and information (including WebEx connection information, presentation handout, and links to obtain certificates) are located in our Learning Management System (Sakai).