- This event has passed.
Medical and Surgical Oncology Lecture – An Update on CAR-T Therapy
December 19, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Please join the UNC Cancer Network for an online telehealth lecture with Natalie Grover, MD. NEW: This lecture will offer FREE ACPE continuing education credits along with CNE, and ASRT.
Natalie Grover, MD
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
An Update on CAR-T Therapy
Learning objectives will be posted soon
Register to Attend via Zoom Webinar
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Lecture
- Attend the live lecture, either by going to a designated site or by using Zoom (registration link above).
- Be present in the lecture for a minimum of 50 minutes.
- After attending the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The instructions and password for the evaluation will be provided after the lecture is over.
- If you attend at a designated site, the site coordinator will provide you with the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- If you attend via Zoom Webinar, you will receive an email 24 hours after the lecture with a link to the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- Attendance at the live lecture is required to receive the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- Flyer ( JPEG | PDF ) (Coming Soon)
- Presentation Handout (Coming Soon)
- Live Link (Coming Soon. Livestream of lecture; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
UNCCN Site Coordinators
All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators (including connection information, presentation handout, and links to obtain certificates) can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit
This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in January 2019. Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.