- This event has passed.
NCCC Lecture: The Role of Nutrition in Cancer Prevention, Treatment, and Survivorship
January 23, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Meredith Moyers, MS, RD, LDN
Outpatient Oncology Nutrition Program
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Discover the link between diet and cancer development.
- Understand the role of a Registered Dietitian for management of treatment-related side effects.
- Identify specific diet recommendations for cancer survivorship.
Interested student participants are invited to contact Alan Brown in order to be connected to a NC Community College site coordinator.
- Presentation Handout (Coming Soon)
- Live Link
- Details for testing and viewing our live video and recordings in Mediasite