« All Events
RN and Allied Health Lecture: Understanding Oncology Drug Interactions
October 10, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Katherine Morgan, PharmD
Assistant Professor of Clinical Education
UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Understanding Oncology Drug Interactions
Lecture Description to be posted soon.
Register to Attend via Zoom Webinar (Coming Soon)
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Lecture:
- Attend the live lecture, either by going to a designated site or by using Zoom (registration link above).
- Be present in the lecture for a minimum of 50 minutes.
- After attending the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The instructions and password for the evaluation will be provided after the lecture is over.
- If you attend at a designated site, the site coordinator will provide you with the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- If you attend via Zoom Webinar, you will receive an email 24 hours after the lecture with a link to the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- Attendance at the live lecture is required to receive the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- Flyer ( JPEG | PDF ) (Coming Soon)
- Presentation Handout (Coming Soon)
- Live Link (Coming Soon. Livestream of lecture; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators (including connection information, presentation handout, and links to obtain certificates) can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in November 2018. Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.