Diagnostic Procedures and Treatment Information
The Urologic Oncology Program offers the most up-to-date advances in diagnostic tools, surgical techniques, and medical and radiation therapies.
Diagnostic procedures available include:
- Ultrasound-guided needle biopsy of the prostate
- Prostacint Scan to diagnose metastatic prostate cancer
- Endoscopic diagnostics
- Specialized ultrasound and software for identifying testicular tumors
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Multidetector computerized tomography (CT) scanners, which allow near real time 3D display of tumors and surrounding anatomy.