Surgery procedures available include:
- Laparoscopic surgical procedures for some prostate or kidney cancers performed through tiny muscle-sparing incisions via video-assisted surgery.
- Nerve-sparing surgery to preserve potency is available to men with prostate cancer.
- Endoscopic surgical procedures
- Cystectomy with construction of urinary conduits and new bladders
- Nephrectomy (open incision)
- Orchiectomy with lymph node dissection for testicular cancer
- Interventional radiologists with significant experience in percutaneous and intraoperative ablation techniques cooperate with your urologist
For more information on urologic surgery, click here.