Places to Stay
There are a variety of options for lodging in the area:
- SECU Family House Provides a home-away-from-home for families with an adult patient being treated for a critical illness or injury at UNC Hospitals or its affiliated clinics.
- Ronald McDonald House of Chapel Hill A boarding facility open to families with a pediatric patient being treated for a serious illness/injury at an area hospital or hospital-affiliated clinic.
- MedStay A free concierge hotel reservation service catering to patients and their family members. MedStay will find the right hotel for your needs at the lowest cost, 877-633-7829.
- RV Accommodations For RV Parking, contact Tarheel Mobile Court at 919-942-3124. Tarheel Mobile Court is located 2.5 miles from the hospital on Martin Luther King Jr Blvd behind the Citgo Station/Mini Mart (1200-A Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Chapel Hill, NC 27517).
- To find other places to stay, go to the Chapel Hill/Orange County Visitors Bureau. There is a possibility that these places may offer a discount to UNC patients and their families.