We are here for you – a variety of programs and services are available at UNC to help you.
- Comprehensive Cancer Support Program – A multidisciplinary program dedicated to helping patients and their caregivers with cancer treatment, recovery and survivorship. Multidisciplinary means we bring together experts from different professions and areas of expertise to bring you the help you need.
- The Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Cancer Program – Teenagers and young adults have different needs than other cancer patients. Your cancer treatment affects your education, relationships, career, independence, fertility and more. The Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Cancer Program works with patients age 13-39 to provide one-on-one support, programs and events for patients, and AYA-specific financial and emotional resources.
- Young Adult Sarcoma and Palliative Care Team – Our oncology, adolescent and young adult (AYA), and palliative care teams work together to provide comprehensive support that’s tailored to your needs as a young adult.
- Financial Assistance
- Geriatric Oncology Program
- UNC Wellness Center at Meadowmont