Patient Services & Support
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center and the N.C. Cancer Hospital offer a variety of services and programs to meet the needs of patients, families and caregivers as you navigate cancer treatment.
We’re here to help.
To learn more about the Comprehensive Cancer Support Program by choosing links below.
For an overview, see this video.
- Mary Anne Long Patient and Family Resource Center (PFRC)
- Adolescent & Young Adult Cancer Support Program
- Counseling & Mental Health Services
- Exercise & After Treatment Classes
- Financial Assistance
- Integrative Medicine Consults,Yoga, Massage, Acupuncture
- Patient Family Advisory Council (PFAC)
- Resources (English & Spanish)
- Wellness & Exercise
- Fertility Preservation
- Lung Cancer Screening
- Lymphedema Care
- Oncology Nurse Navigation
- Pastoral Care
- Quitting Smoking (Smoking Cessation)
- Symptom Management & Supportive Care Consults
Appointments & Questions
Call 1-866-869-1856 to make an appointment, to refer a patient or to speak with an operator who can direct your call. (Available 8:00am – 5:00pm ET, Monday – Friday)