Finding Wellness After Cancer
Cancer Transitions is now Finding Wellness After Cancer
Finding Wellness After Cancer is a free wellness workshop for adult cancer survivors and their caregivers after treatment.
At the session, learn from experts about how to move forward and positively impact your life.
Throughout the workshop, we’ll talk about nutritional wellness, physical activity and exercise, emotional health, and medical management after treatment. Meet other survivors and get your questions answered.
Want to learn more about cancer survivorship? Find resources and services available through our Cancer Survivorship Program.
To register, you can:
- Register using the webform below.
- Contact the Patient & Family Resource Center at the N.C. Basnight Cancer Hospital by calling (984) 974-8100.
Finding Wellness After Cancer workshops are two hours long and are held online via Zoom. Registration is required to attend.
You only need to attend one workshop. Workshops will be held on the following days:
- February 22, 2024 from 12 – 2 p.m.
- April 10, 2024 from 6 – 8 p.m.
- September 12, 2024 from 12 – 2 p.m.
- October 9, 2024 from 6 – 8 p.m.