Finding Wellness After Cancer
Cancer Transitions is now Finding Wellness After Cancer
Finding Wellness After Cancer is a free wellness workshop for adult cancer survivors and their caregivers after treatment.
At the session, learn from experts about how to move forward and positively impact your life.
Throughout the workshop, we’ll talk about nutritional wellness, physical activity and exercise, emotional health, and medical management after treatment. Meet other survivors and get your questions answered.
Want to learn more about cancer survivorship? Find resources and services available through our Cancer Survivorship Program.
Finding Wellness After Cancer workshops are held online via Zoom. Registration is required to attend.
To register, you can:
- Register using the webform below.
- Contact the Patient & Family Resource Center at the N.C. Basnight Cancer Hospital by calling (984) 974-8100.
Workshops are two hours long and will be held on the following days:
- February 15, 2023 from 6 – 8 p.m.
- March 9, 2023 from 12 – 2 p.m.
- April 12, 2023 from 6 – 8 p.m.
- May 11, 2023 from 12 – 2 p.m.