Community Programs & Outreach
Get involved with our community programs, which are jointly administered between the UNC Lineberger Office of Community Outreach & Engagement, the Cancer Research Training & Education Coordination (CRTEC) and the UNC Lineberger Cancer Network (UNCLCN).
- Partners Research Educational Program (U54)
- Boys & Girls Club of Chapel Hill & Durham education outreach partnership:
- CRTEC and COE are looking for speakers who love working with children to deliver fun, interactive presentations to enhance our partnership with the Boys & Girls Club of Durham. Everyone is welcome to volunteer for this opportunity. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the linked interest form. We will follow up with you to provide additional details. Available dates include November 27 & 30, and December 4 & 7 after school. We look forward to growing our relationship with the Boys & Girls Clubs. Together we can not only empower children to learn more about their health, but also excite them about the many wonders of science.
- NCSSM education outreach partnership
- Exploring Cancer: Examining the Role of Biology, Race, Class, and Socioeconomics: Formerly known as The Biology of Cancer, Exploring Cancer is a seminar series taught by cancer biologists, physicians, public health experts and other cancer specialists from UNC-Chapel Hill, NCCU, and NC A&T.
- – To read an article about the Exploring Cancer lecture series interviewed by our CRTEC team, please click here.
- – To read about an Exploring Cancer event, which was held in April 2022, please click here.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding these listings or educational opportunities.
Additional UNC Lineberger resources
- UNC Lineberger Office of Community Outreach & Engagement
- Lineberger Equity Council: steering committee for diversity, equity and inclusion and UNC Lineberger
- UNC Lineberger Cancer Network