Community Programs & Outreach
Get involved with our community programs, which are jointly administered between the UNC Lineberger Office of Community Outreach & Engagement, the Cancer Research Training & Education Coordination (CRTEC) and the UNC Lineberger Cancer Network (UNCLCN).
- Partners Research Educational Program (U54)
- Boys & Girls Club of Chapel Hill & Durham education outreach partnership
- NCSSM education outreach partnership
- Exploring Cancer: Examining the Role of Biology, Race, Class, and Socioeconomics: Formerly known as The Biology of Cancer, Exploring Cancer is a seminar series taught by cancer biologists, physicians, public health experts and other cancer specialists from UNC-Chapel Hill, NCCU, and NC A&T.
- – To read an article about the Exploring Cancer lecture series interviewed by our CRTEC team, please click here.
- – To read about an Exploring Cancer event, which was held in April 2022, please click here.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding these listings or educational opportunities.
Additional UNC Lineberger resources
- UNC Lineberger Office of Community Outreach & Engagement
- Lineberger Equity Council: steering committee for diversity, equity and inclusion and UNC Lineberger
- UNC Lineberger Cancer Network