UNC Lineberger Cancer Research Training Programs
Research Fellowships at UNC Lineberger
The goal of our NIH T32 grant-supported training programs is to prepare qualified predoctoral and postdoctoral trainees for impactful careers in cancer science and research.
The UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center supports 10 cancer research-related training programs for predoctoral and/or postdoctoral candidates in diverse areas of basic, clinical, translational, and public health (population sciences).
Learn more about each program’s offerings by navigating to their webpage (links below.) Application periods for each program vary and may change throughout the year. Before submitting your application, check that the program you are interested in is currently accepting new applications. Refer to the application periods listed below (TBA: next application cycle date ‘To Be Announced.’)
- Cancer Care Quality Training Program: Closed / TBA
- Cancer Cell Biology Training Program: Closed / TBA
- Cancer Control Education Program: Closed / TBA
- Cancer Epigenetics Training Program: Open (accepted on a rolling basis)
- Cancer Health Disparities Training Program: Open until July 29, 2022
- Carolina Cancer Nanotechnology Training Program: Open (accepted on a rolling basis)
- Duke-UNC Chapel Hill Immunotherapy Training Grant: Closed / TBA
- UNC Geriatric Oncology Training Grant (UNC-GO): Closed / TBA
- UNC Integrated Translational Oncology Program (iTOP): Open (accepted on a rolling basis)
- Biostatistics for Research in Genomics and Cancer:* This program processes applications externally and not through this form. For details on how to submit an application, refer to the program webpage.
If you have questions about the application process or need help, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org