UNC Lineberger Cancer Research Training Programs
Research Fellowships at UNC Lineberger
The goal of our NIH T32 grant-supported training programs is to prepare qualified predoctoral and postdoctoral trainees for impactful careers in cancer science and research.
The UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center supports 10 cancer research-related training programs for predoctoral and/or postdoctoral candidates in diverse areas of basic, clinical, translational, and public health (population sciences).
Learn more about each program’s offerings by navigating to their webpage (links below.) Application periods for each program vary and may change throughout the year. Before submitting your application, check that the program you are interested in is currently accepting new applications. Refer to the application periods listed below (TBA: next application cycle date ‘To Be Announced.’)
- Cancer Care Quality Training Program: Accepting predoctoral and postdoctoral fellow applications until January 31, 2024.
- Cancer Cell Biology Training Program: Closed / TBA
- Cancer Control Education Program: Accepting predoctoral and postdoctoral fellow applications until January 31, 2024.
- Cancer Health Disparities Training Program: Accepting postdoctoral applications (on a rolling basis).
- Carolina Cancer Nanotechnology Training Program: Accepting postdoctoral applications (on a rolling basis).
- Duke-UNC Chapel Hill Immunotherapy Training Grant: Closed / TBA
- UNC Geriatric Oncology Training Grant (UNC-GO): Closed / TBA
- UNC Integrated Translational Oncology Program (iTOP): Closed / TBA
- Biostatistics for Research in Genomics and Cancer:* Processes applications externally. Please refer to program webpage for more information.
If you have questions about the application process or need help, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply using the Application Portal
Your application progress will be saved for you to return to complete at any time (up to one week after starting the application).