- This event has passed.
Management of Acute Myeloid Leukemia in 2020: A Paradigm Shift for Older Adults?
February 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Joshua Zeidner, MD
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Management of Acute Myeloid Leukemia in 2020:
A Paradigm Shift for Older Adults?
Dr. Joshua Zeidner will discuss updates in the diagnostic testing and prognostic subclassifications of AML which drive therapeutic decisions. This presentation will highlight perceived paradigm shifts for AML and older adults.
- Discuss pathogenesis/etiology of AML
- Explain diagnostic testing in AML
- Describe management of AML in older patient populations in the context of recent drug approvals
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers
- Presentation Handout
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in April 2020.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.
Photo courtesy of Brian Strickland.