Immune (check point) Related Adverse Events 2021 — PCC Lecture
March 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Frances A. Collichio, MD
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Immune (check point) Related
Adverse Events 2021
This is a case-based lecture to cover the common side effects and rare but important side effects of check point inhibitors and other immunotherapy agents.
- Be able to recognize and grade common and rare immune related side effects.
- Know the common algorithms for treatment of immune related side effects.
- Be able to recognize situations where the risk of side effects from immune therapy is greater than usual.
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers (Coming soon)
- JPEG Flyer
- PDF Flyer
- Presentation Handout (Coming soon)
- 2-Up Version
- 3-Up Version
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture coming soon; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture)
- Tip sheet for how to use Zoom to connect to UNCLCN Live Lectures
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.