Caring for the patient with Hematologic Cancers: Leukemia, Lymphoma, and Multiple Myeloma — NC Community College Lecture
March 17, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Natalie Grover, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Division of Hematology
Clinical Director of Cellular Therapy Program
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Caring for the patient with Hematologic Cancers:
Leukemia, Lymphoma, and Multiple Myeloma
- Learning Objectives TBD.
- Flyer ( JPEG | PDF ) (Coming Soon)
- Presentation Handout (Coming Soon)
- NCCC Note Taking Guide (Coming Soon)
- Viewer Count Form
- Connection Information (Coming Soon)
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture coming soon)
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Certificates:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in April 2020.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.