- This event has passed.
Head and Neck Cancer Management in North Carolina: Updates for 2020
April 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Siddharth Sheth, DO, MPH
Division of Hematology/Oncology
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Head and Neck Cancer Management
in North Carolina: Updates for 2020
Dr. Siddharth Sheth from the UNC Lineberger Head and Neck Oncology group will describe relevant updates in systemic therapy for head and neck cancers for health care providers throughout the state of North Carolina. Additional topical management considerations or recommendations for this patient population may also be presented.
- Understand key risk factors and critical anatomy associated with head and neck cancers
- Distinguish differences in biology, prognosis, and treatment between HPV associated head and neck cancer and non-HPV associated head and neck cancer
- Recognize and familiarize findings from seminal head and neck cancer clinical trials in the last 2 years
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Zoom attendance must use video! Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers
- Presentation Handout
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in June 2020.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.
Photo courtesy of Brian Strickland.