- This event has passed.
Radiation Oncology in North Carolina: Updates for 2020
June 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Trevor Royce, MD, MPH
Genitourinary Cancers, Clinical Research
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Radiation Oncology in North Carolina:
Updates for 2020
Dr. Trevor Royce from the UNC Lineberger Department of Radiation Oncology will describe relevant updates in radiation oncology for health care providers throughout the state of North Carolina. With a focus on bladder cancer – highlights could include updates on techniques and indications for radiotherapy, toxicity monitoring, recent research, and other issues.
- Describe the role radiation can play in the multidisciplinary management of bladder cancer
- Compare the roles of radiation and surgery in the treatment of muscle invasive bladder cancer
- Recognize the toxicities and quality of life implications of radiation therapy for bladder cancer
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Zoom attendance must use video! Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers (Approved Accreditation)
- Presentation Handout
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
- Tip sheet for how to use Zoom to connect to UNC Cancer Network Live Lectures
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in August 2020.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.
Photo courtesy of Brian Strickland.