Radiation Oncology in North Carolina: Updates for 2020
June 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Trevor Royce, MD, MPH
Genitourinary Cancers, Clinical Research
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Radiation Oncology in North Carolina:
Updates for 2020
Dr. Trevor Royce from the UNC Lineberger Department of Radiation Oncology will describe relevant updates in radiation oncology for health care providers throughout the state of North Carolina. Highlights could include updates on techniques and indications for radiotherapy, toxicity monitoring, recent research, and other issues.
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers (Coming soon)
- JPEG Flyer
- PDF Flyer
- Presentation Handout (Coming soon)
- 2-Up Version
- 3-Up Version
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture coming soon; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in August 2020.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.
Photo courtesy of Brian Strickland.