Cancer Care Delivery: Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs)
July 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Angela M. Stover, PhD
Health Policy and Management
UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Cancer Care Delivery:
Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs).
Dr. Angela Stover will discuss Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) reporting within the oncology setting. PRO reporting involves receiving information directly from patients and permit healthcare professionals to treat the whole patient through personal assessments of symptoms and of daily health status. She will emphasize PROs outside the clinic and will then report on the pilot ePRO rollout at UNC Health Care (where PROs are collected in the clinic).
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers (Coming soon)
- JPEG Flyer
- PDF Flyer
- Presentation Handout (Coming soon)
- 2-Up Version
- 3-Up Version
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture coming soon; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in August 2020.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.