Supplements, Medical Marijuana, and Nutrition in Cancer
September 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Amanda H. Corbett, PharmD, BCPS, FCCP
Assistant Dean, Professional Curriculum
Clinical Associate Professor
Clinical Assistant Professor, Med-Infectious Diseases
Associate Director, Global Engagement
UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Safe Use of Dietary Supplements
in Cancer Patients
Amanda Corbett, PharmD, BCPS, FCCP, will discuss recommendations regarding the use of supplements in patients with cancer. Use of THC and CBD for pain management will also be presented.
Free Continuing Education credits:
CNE (ANCC), ACPE, and ASRT
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Zoom attendance must use video! Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers (Coming soon)
- JPEG Flyer
- PDF Flyer
- Presentation Handout (Coming soon)
- 2-Up Version
- 3-Up Version
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture coming soon; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture)
- Tip sheet for how to use Zoom to connect to UNC Cancer Network Live Lectures
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in October 2020.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.