- This event has passed.
Topics in Cancer Pharmacy in North Carolina: Updates for 2020
October 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Benyam Muluneh, PharmD, BCOP, CPP
Clinical Assistant Professor
UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Optimizing Cancer Care:
Updates for 2020
Dr. Benyam Muluneh from the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy will discuss relevant topics in cancer pharmacy for North Carolina cancer providers, such as adherence to oral anti-cancer therapies, evolving pharmaceutical practice models (e.g. specialized clinics), toxicity measurement and management, access, and other issues.
- Identify key practice-related barriers to optimal patient outcomes in oncology
- Differentiate patient-level and system-level challenges to delivering cancer care
- Describe best practices to enhance patient engagement, medication access, and treatment adherence
Free Continuing Education credits:
CME (ACCME), CNE (ANCC), ACPE, and ASRT
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Zoom attendance must use video! Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers (APPROVED)
- Presentation Handout
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture)
- Tip sheet for how to use Zoom to connect to UNC Cancer Network Live Lectures
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in December 2020.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.
Photo courtesy of Brian Strickland.