- This event has passed.
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Management in North Carolina: Updates for 2020
November 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Christopher Dittus, DO, MPH
Clinical Research, Hematology/Oncology
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Mantle Cell Lymphoma Management
in North Carolina: Updates for 2020
Dr. Christopher Dittus from the UNC Lineberger Lymphoma group will describe relevant updates in systemic therapy for rare lymphomas for health care providers throughout the state of North Carolina. Additional topical management considerations or recommendations for this patient population may also be presented.
- Explain the diagnosis of mantle cell lymphoma.
- Describe high risk mantle cell lymphoma.
- Describe the frontline treatment approach for mantle cell lymphoma.
- Describe new modalities for treating relapsed mantle cell lymphoma.
Free Continuing Education credits:
CME (ACCME), CNE (ANCC), ACPE, and ASRT
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Zoom attendance must use video! Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers
- Presentation Handout
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture)
- Tip sheet for how to use Zoom to connect to UNC Lineberger Cancer Network Live Lectures
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCLCN Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNC Lineberger Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in January 2021.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.
Photo courtesy of Brian Strickland.