Optimal Care for Bladder Cancer Patients: Current Obstacles and Opportunities for Cystectomy Patients (Medical and Surgical Oncology Lecture)
April 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Raj S. Pruthi, MD
Chair, Department of Urology
Professor, Urologic Oncology
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Optimal Care for Bladder Cancer Patients: Current Obstacles and Opportunities for Cystectomy Patients
The lecture will evaluate the recent improvements in patients undergoing radical cystectomy for bladder cancer (including peri-operative chemotherapy and robotic surgery), and will describe some of the obstacles to providing optimal care that still exist.
- Learning Objectives TBD
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Lecture:
- Attend the live lecture, either by going to a designated site or by using Zoom (registration link above). Find out more about hosting a designated site.
- Be present in the lecture for a minimum of 50 minutes.
- After attending the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The instructions and password for the evaluation will be provided after the lecture is over.
- If you attend at a designated site, the site coordinator will provide you with the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- If you attend via Zoom Webinar, you will receive an email 24 hours after the lecture with a link to the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- Attendance at the live lecture is required to receive the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- Certification Flyers ( JPEG | PDF ) (Coming soon)
- Presentation Handout (Coming soon)
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture coming soon; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators (including connection information, presentation handout, and links to obtain certificates) can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in June 2019. Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.