Cancer in Pregnancy — Medical and Surgical Oncology Lecture
November 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Paola A. Gehrig, MD
Professor and Director, UNC Gynecologic Oncology
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Cancer in Pregnancy
To discuss the management of cervical cancer and cervical dysplasia in pregnancy and the impact of each condition on the other. To discuss the management of pelvic masses and ovarian cancer in pregnancy and the impact of each condition on the other.
- Discuss the general diagnostic and therapeutic principles including systemic for gynecologic malignancies in pregnancy.
- Discuss the management of cervical dysplasia and pelvic masses in pregnancy.
- Discuss the impact of a cancer diagnosis on the pregnancy and vice versa.
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions and password for the evaluation is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of this lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers ( JPEG | PDF ) (Coming soon)
- Presentation Handout (Coming soon)
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators (including connection information, presentation handout, and links to obtain certificates) can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in January 2020. Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.