Clinical Trial Update in Head and Neck Cancer — Medical and Surgical Oncology Lecture
October 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Bhisham Chera, MD
Associate Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology
Associate Chair, Clinical Operations and Improvement
Director, Patient Safety and Quality
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Clinical Trial Update in Head and Neck Cancer
The Head and Neck Oncology program is actively pursuing a number of clinical trials at UNC. Dr. Bhisham S. Chera will provide an update on some of these trials.
- Learning Objectives TBD
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions and password for the evaluation is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the Live Activity Evaluation Instructions will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of this lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers ( JPEG | PDF ) (Coming soon)
- Presentation Handout (Coming soon)
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture coming soon; recording available for viewing within 48 hours of lecture.)
UNCCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for UNCCN Site Coordinators (including connection information, presentation handout, and links to obtain certificates) can be accessed on the UNC Cancer Network Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in December 2019. Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.