The UNC Cancer Network provides a variety of different technical services, software, and support for oncology-related activities at the UNC School of Medicine and the NC Cancer Hospital. For fastest support, M-F during business hours, please call 919-445-1000. We may also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails to this address will be checked intermittently, each business day.
The UNC Cancer Network’s Technical Services includes these topics:
- UNCCN offers Event & Recording Support services for streaming, recording, and collaboration.
- Details and documentation regarding Supported Conference Rooms at UNC and supported by UNCCN.
- Sign up for a free Lineberger Zoom account, and then learn more about Zoom, sign up for a class, and more!
- Attendees can use Zoom for Live Lectures to attend a UNCCN Professional Lecture.
- Our Mediasite instructions help people understand how to attend a UNCCN Professional Lecture.
- Learn about the UNC Cancer Network’s Conferencing Policies.