The UNC Lineberger Cancer Network (UNCLCN) is publicly funded through the University Cancer Research Fund. We partner with many organizations across North Carolina to provide and support oncology-related education for all North Carolinians. Services include:
- Free live and recorded, for-credit oncology webinars for healthcare professionals. Types of credit (which differ by lecture type) include: FREE CME, NCPD/CNE, ASRT, ACPE, and CTR
- Support for 21 virtual & hybrid multidisciplinary tumor boards.
- Oncology lectures for the North Carolina Community College System.
- Collaborations with Exploring Cancer, SAICEP, and many other partnerships.
- Support for collaborative technologies and hybrid activities associated with many oncology education opportunities throughout North Carolina.
UNCLCN partners with many communities across North Carolina to enhance cancer care, and to provide support and education for all North Carolinians. Services include thirty-six free, professional oncology webinars, delivered online, annually. Our Patient Centered Care and Research to Practice webinars include FREE NCPD/CNE, ASRT, ACPE, and CTR credit. The Research to Practice webinars also includes FREE CME credit.
UNCLCN also provides a series of oncology webinars for the North Carolina Community College System, provides collaborative support for multidisciplinary tumor boards, and offers broad support for collaborative efforts to reduce the cancer burden in North Carolina. UNCLCN is a part of the UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center. Many of UNCLCN’s outreach programs are funded through the University Cancer Research Fund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Phone: (919) 445-1000
Learning Portal: learn.unclcn.org
211 Manning Drive
Room 3300 Chapel Hill, NC 27514