- This event has passed.
The Umbrella and the Kitchen Table: Providing Safe, Supportive Care for Cancer Patients — PCC Live Webinar
January 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE • ACPE • ASRT • CTR
Linnea Van Pelt, BSN, RN, CMSRN, OCN
Oncology Nurse Navigator
Interim Manager, Patient Family Resource Center
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
The Umbrella and the Kitchen Table: Providing Safe, Supportive Care for Cancer Patients
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar:
— by using Zoom (registration link above) or
— by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live webinar, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the webinar to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses:
- In about a month, we’ll add this webinar to our Self-Paced, Online Course courses with FREE continuing education credits.
Comments are closed.