- This event has passed.
Updates in Molecular Therapy for GI Cancers — R2P Live Webinar
February 23, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: CME • NCPD/CNE • ACPE • ASRT • CTR
Hanna K. Sanoff, MD, MPH
Clinical Medical Director, NC Cancer Hospital
Cancer Prevention and Control
Gastrointestinal Oncology Programs
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Updates in Molecular Therapy for GI Cancers
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live webinar, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the webinar to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- PDF Flyer Coming Soon
- JPG Flyer Coming Soon
- 2-Up Version Coming Soon
- 3-Up Version Coming Soon
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This webinar will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unclcn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
Comments are closed.