- This event has passed.
What Is Cancer Rehabilitation and How Can it Help My Patients? – APP Live Webianr
March 15 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE
Sasha E. Knowlton, MD
Associate Professor, Cancer Rehabilitation Medical Director
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
What Is Cancer Rehabilitation and How Can it Help My Patients?
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar:
— by using Zoom (registration link above) or
— by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live webinar, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the webinar to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses:
- In about a month, we’ll add this webinar to our Self-Paced, Online Course courses with FREE continuing education credits.
Comments are closed.