Individual and Family Coping with Psychosocial Aspects of Cancer — Live APP Webinar
April 19 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE
Justin Michael Yopp, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry
Clinical Psychologist, Comprehensive Cancer Support Program
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Individual and Family
Coping with Psychosocial Aspects of Cancer
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar:
— by using Zoom (registration link above) or
— by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live webinar, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the webinar to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses:
- In about a month, we’ll add this webinar to our Self-Paced, Online Course courses with FREE continuing education credits.
Comments are closed.